Perspectives and Expressions

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

do you have a bestfriend..?

just now i went to the Cineleisure with no other than my bestfriend, Naqiuddin..and we watched I Love You, Man..

seriously, the movie was awesome and hilarious!
and the movie was actually telling us that its not easy to find a friend who is really a FRIEND..yes, you can say, " i have friends..i have many of them..i got tons of them! " oh really..?? think again..are they really your friend..? are they really-really your friend..?? are they willing to be with you when you're down..? are they going to be with you when you're having a hard time..? are they going to cheer you up when you're sad..? are they going to be there for you when you need them..? are they willing to stand by your side even the whole world is against you..? are they going to befreind with you no matter what happen..?

you see, its not easy to find a true friend..
to those who already have a true friend/bestfriend, please appriciate them..
you will realize how important they are to you when they're gone..

Naqiu and I have been friends for such a long time..since we were child..
and we've been through the highs and lows together..
he's my bestfriend, my true friend..I Love You, Man ;)

p/s number one :
i'm not a gay..i was just so grateful that i have such a bestfriend..thank you Allah S.W.T for giving me a true friend..

p/s number two :
cerita I Love You Man ini sungguh bermakna bagi orang2 yang mempunyai sahabat karib..ia akan menyedarkan kamu betapa bertuahnya kamu mempunyai sahabat karib..sedangkan ada orang lain yang mempunyai beribu-ribu kawan tetapi tidak ada satu pun yang menjadi sahabat karib mereka..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have friends...
because I know, non of my friends would stretch out his/her hand and help me when I'm falling down...

also I know, I will help my friends(if I have one) when they're down and stretch my arm when they're falling down...=D

Atiqah Hasan said...

if you "think" you don't have friend.
then you don't

Anonymous said...

I don't think like that...
It's a fact..it's the truth...
My eyes sees it, My ear listen to it, My mouth asking bout it, My heart feel it and My mind think/thought/imagine bout it...

you're far away, you don't know what's happen here and what's happening to me..

don't judge a book by it's look, please

Atiqah Hasan said...

ok.
if you said so.

btw, who judge book by the cover?
I know I'm not.

well, sometimes we already know the content, we don't need to look the cover anymore.

Anonymous said...

you know the content when you read it or heard the story...but sometimes every stories you heard is not true...

so, just let it be...
If a person think that he do not have friends...let him be...you might see the literal meaning and you might don't know what is the figurative meaning meant by that person...

see things in big scale, don't see things in a small scale...